Advice and Information
Frontline Fife provide free, confidential and independent advice on a wide range of housing issues. The advice we provide depends on a person's situation and needs. Some of the issues we can help with include:
- Support with housing options and homelessness
- Providing Lay Representation in court for eviction proceedings for rent arrears
- Appealing housing/homeless decisions
- Advocacy with landlords to resolve issues
- Support to address rent arrears and preventing eviction
- Advising on rights and responsibilites of a tenant, including condition of tenancy and repairs
We also work in partnership with Fife Law Centre, Citizens Advice & Rights Fife and Fife International Forum. Through this partnership we are able to provide a package of specialist money, debt, housing and legal advice. This work is overseen by the Fife Advice Partnership and is funded by the Scottish Legal Aid Board.
If you, or someone you know, would like to speak to us or wish further information, then please contact us.
Your privacy is important to us, for information about how we use your data, please see our statement here: Housing Advice Privacy Notice