Our website is currently under construction but copies of our Recruitment, Safeguarding or Equalities Policy can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for Frontline Fife to continue to provide a high quality service, it is essential that we are able to recruit paid workers with the highest levels of skills and experience. Vacant posts will be advertised internally and/or externally in local newspapers, websites or via specialist employment agencies. All applicants will receive an application form, job description, person specification and advert detailing the closing date and instructions for submission of completed application forms. Shortlisted candidates will be formally invited for interview. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to notify those who are unsuccessful, so it should be assumed that if you have not heard from us after the date specified on the covering letter, that you have been unsuccessful.
Our Commitment to Inclusion:
Frontline Fife actively promotes equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. Frontline Fife is an Equality Pathfinder organisation and is a Disability Confident Level 1 employer.
As a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to supporting job applicants and staff with a disability or long-term health condition and have signed-up to the following commitments:
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicate and promote vacancies
- Offer an interview to disabled people when the essential job criteria are met
- Anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required for disabled people when applying for and doing their job
- Support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
Your privacy is important to us, for information about how we use your data, please see our statement here.
If you wish an informal discussion about these vacancies, please contact Shona Glover in the first instance on 01592 800430.