Reporting Your Concern or Complaint


Reporting your concern or making a formal complaint helps us improve what we do.  

Therefore, we encourage service users, other agencies, and members of the public to make their views known.  

Anyone raising a concern or making a complaint will not suffer any disadvantage, discrimination, or withdrawal of a service as a consequence of raising a complaint and will be treated with dignity and respect.  

If you wish to raise a concern or make a formal complaint, you can complete this form or contact our Head Office by emailing or phoning 01592 800 430. 

If you need help to raise a concern or to make a formal complaint, then let us know and we will support you.  


A Quick Guide to the Process for Reporting Concerns and Complaints 

For full policy details please contact Head Office on 01592 800430 or by emailing

Care Inspectorate

Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (housing)